blog background

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

All this inspiration...where does one find the time to create...

I am completely asphyxiated... with all the inspiration that floating around lately....
For instance Cari at Me & My Thoughts with a great layout sketch from Imaginisce here is the link below..
http://myandmythoughts.blogspot.com/
and of course one of my favourite blogs... Scrapbook and Cards today... (Canadian of course)
and on their blog today...and actually as always... great ideas... I love the one today creating a spring paper wreath...with using scraps... and I of course have boxes and boxes of scraps.. and what a great idea to use them up...
http://www.scrapbookandcardstodaymag.typepad.com/

I will just have to find the time to do these and some of the others that are all around the blog world...
Laurie

1 comment:

  1. Ok, what are ya doing to me woman?!!!! As if there wasn't enough challenges for me to get working on and completed....lol
    Love the sketch and the wreath idea! I may just have to make one of these. Heaven KNOWS that I have more than enough scraps to do this project with:)

    ReplyDelete