blog background

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June Reveal 2010 - Scrap~tures Crate Paper - Brook

Oh... I love using this paper... I could not tell you how much fun I had distressing with this paper.. and the look that it gave...
here is my First layout for the reveal..


This is a picture of my oldest son Kurt and he is just laughing away at nothing really but obviously at something... I love his laugh... and I took this picture with the Brook paper and had fun. I took the paper and distressed it with the edge of my scissors and then once I got the look I wanted I went one step further ans used my Mini Mister and sprayed it with water.. once it dried.. I go this look.... I also adhered the Jump, Dance, Play and Run to chipboard and distressed the edges even further...to keep the look constant. I love how this layout turned out...





Here is my Second Layout.....




I kept this one simple with the focus on the photo.. I love the border strips that came with this kit... and I what I did below the picture I just mirrored it and put that on the top corner to balance it... as for the title.. For You Mom this is what Kevin said to me as he was handing me the dandelion.. he loves to give me dandelions... Thank you Kevin...








And here is my Third Layout.....



I loved the distressed look so I had to do it again.. and this layout I did a little bit more of it.. I had this picture of Kevin and really wanted to scrapbook but did not really know what to do until I got this paper.. and it was so perfect for this picture... A Penny For Your Thoughts... If I really knew what he was thinking at this time... This picture was taken prior to journaling... I wrote my thoughts under the boarder at the bottom....


For more of the June 2010 Reveal head over to .....

http://www.scraptures.ca/forums/index.php you wont want to miss the card kit... it is Basic Grey Kioshi... I had fun playing with this as well this month...check out the Gallery for my layout and my card...

Thanks for looking.....Laurie

5 comments:

  1. I really love the simplicity of the second layout! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layouts... the one with the little flower is so cute and the photo works so well with that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowsers!!!! talk about on a roll! you go girl!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb job Laurie! You really nailed it with this kit! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with the kit Laurie :)

    ReplyDelete