blog background

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Where does the time go...

WOW~
we are already at the 10th of July... and you know what that means.. it is reveal day at Scrap~tures..... These kits that Denise put together first lets talk about the scrapbook kit it is so summery... and so fun.. and so easy... I had a great time working with it... once I set my eyes on this kit I knew what I wanted to do... from the Alphabet Page turning it into a mini ABC album for Kevin....to all the wonderful sunny colours and fun pages... with all the fun summer fun we have had so far....
here are a few of my projects....


and now the card kit... a few months ago I asked Denise if I could get the card kit along with my scrapbook kit... and I would convert it into layouts.... cuz I am not much of a card maker unless I have to... so this is my second kit.. .and I had fun with the Jillibean button stamps that were included in the kit to create this layout of my cute little button.....


Of course it could not be a card kit with out me creating a card... so here are the ones I made...

To check out more of my projects and the other members of the ST teams go to www.scraptures.ca for more details...
and if you are interesting in these kits now is a perfect time to subscribe... with this July incentives....
here is the info...


Scrap~tures HOT Summer Kit Club Incentive Program!!!

What's going on at Scrap~tures for July? With the summer heat we are offering a hot hot deal with the Scrap~tures Kit Club Incentive Program. For the month of July we have a great incentive to sign up your friends for the awesome scrapbook and card kits.

If you already subscribe but get a friend to sign on for a year, you and your friend will get your first/next kit for FREE, if your friend signs on for 6 months, you and your friend will get your next/first kit for half price!

If you have not already signed up and want to, you will get your first kit for FREE for a 12 month subscription, and half price for a 6 month subscription.

If you are planning to take advantage of this great deal, just head on over to the scraptures store to sign up!! www.scraptures.ca

Don't miss out on this hot hot summer deal!!
Thanks for stopping by.... hope to see you all at scraptures really soon....
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment