blog background

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Acceptance

My one little word ... is Acceptance

I am not really sure how Acceptance came to be my word ... but when I first started to think about doing this ... it was the first thing that came to my mind and thought it was a perfect word so you can say that it just came to me or that I have been thinking about acceptance in my life for a while now but what ever the reason it is it does not matter ... so that is that ... my word is Acceptance ...


"One little word can make a big impact on your life" ... and that is so what I am counting on and by taking Ali's Class through Big Picture Classes http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/index.php I am sure I will be able to accomplish this ...


Part of our Album Ali wanted us to include a recent picture of ourselves ... so in keeping with my word I thought what a better photo then one of myself looking at in the mirror ... kind of a different type of Acceptance ... so I took this photo Yesterday ...





You can find more information on Ali Edwards One Little Word here on her blog ...
http://aliedwards.com/2010/12/one-little-word-2011.html

I am so super excited to be able to join Ali and so many others as we take this Journey through this year and investigate our own personal words... I am so inspired on where this one little word will lead me ... in 2011 ...

Laurie
XO

2 comments:

  1. This is going to be a fabulous journey! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment on my ladybug card! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete