blog background

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Scraptures ~ reveal (a little late)

Ok...so the Scrap~tures reveal is on the 10th...but with busy with work and snow storms I forgot to update my blog....
so this months kit was brought to you by...GLITZ HOOPLA... ohhhh such pretty paper...





it was such a fun paper line to create with.... and I have so many ideas to create with it...

here is my layout "Acceptance" which also ties in with the class One Little Word ~ that I am taking along with 2000+ other people over at Big Picture Classes ...




and here is the card that I created...





To see what the others on the creative team did with this kit and the card kit check out Scrap~tures here........ http://www.scraptures.ca/

Thanks for stopping by... I will be show casing more of what I created with this kit next weekend as it is the on line anniversary crop celebration through Scrap~tures...please join us for a weekend full of fun and creating and of course prizes....

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment