blog background

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fancy Pants - Hot Chocolate Scrap~tures Kit Reveal

I think I must sound like a broken record.....because I seem to always repeat myself...month after month but Scrap~tures February kit was so awesome and of course my favourite (that is where I seem to repeat myself because they are all my favourites).....from the Paper... Fancy Pants Hot Chocolate to the Alphas that are included to the tool and all the floss... wow the sew easy tool... FUN FUN FUN.. is what I have nicknamed this kit... I had sew much fun sewing.. and creating with this kit... I don't have very much to show for it.. but I do have these 2 layouts that I have created with this kit....


Thanks for stopping by....Check out Scrap~tures blog for more of this reveal from other members of the creative team... and how could I forget the card kit too... http://scrapturesblog.blogspot.com/

Laurie


4 comments:

  1. Great layouts..I love the Hot chocolate line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, love the Hot Chocolate layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hot chocolate layout is perfect for the kit! I love what you did with the snowflake layout! Great job Wally!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your reveal!!! I just nominated you for a stylish blog award. Check out my blog for more details!!!!

    ReplyDelete