blog background

Thursday, March 10, 2011

March 2011 Scrap~tures Reveal

March 2011 Scrapbook kit Features Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 paper line and also brings something new an exclusive sketch created by Kristine Davidson of Creative Scrappers. There will be a new exclusive sketch every month and will only available to kit subscribers. (yet another great reason to subscribe besides all the great product you get in each kit every month)


I used the Ginger pattern paper as well as the 3 colours of Bazzill Cardstock (Aqua, Butter Cream and Watermelon) they complemented this kit perfectly. The embellishments I used were 12" of the Starfish Breeze Trim and to create the look I got with the Heidi Swapp Glimmer Glass Flocked Tabs I first adhered it to the Aqua Bazzill cardstock and then added the Golden Goddess Glitter Glam by Tattered Angels to make the white flock pop wow did it ever bring out the image. I also added my Title Captured Moments with Alphas (not include in the kit but thought they went perfectly with the paper)…. I am fortunate enough to give you my take on the sketch with this reveal and here it is……

For my next layout that I created using the kit…. I used the black side of Bette to create this layout, and part of the Borders page for my Title. I highlighted the centre of the flowers in the title with the Patina Stickles. And of course the entire package of Petaloo Chantilly Velvet and Lace Flowers...I so never thought I would ever use these flowers but so glad that I had them to finish off this layout....I love this photo of my husband and I and this will be him and I always…..


One other layout that I want to feature in this blog post has nothing to do with the reveal but a challenge that I post monthly on the Scrap~tures forum and that is a one word Challenge….a little bit about the challenge is that a new word is given each month and either you are to take a photo or use a photo from your stash that interprets the word and then to scrapbook it with that word somewhere on the layout or as part of your title. This month's word is Lucky….. I decided to look through my stash of photos and create this layout….. I hope to see some of your Lucky layouts in the Gallery very soon…

Thanks for stopping by don't forget to check out more of the Scrap~tures March 2011 Reveal here….. http://scrapturesblog.blogspot.com/



Laurie…..


No comments:

Post a Comment