blog background

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Re-Shaping it All .....and 30 Day Shred

I have been reading.... "ReShaping It All" by Candace Cameron Bure.... and gained a lot on inspiration and motivation... SO then I decided to finally crack open my Copy of the 30 day shred DVD by Jillian Michaels... I am on Day 8 and wowsers...it is hard... but I am doing it... So that is what I have been up to lately... ReShaping ME....
And I have just read that there is a 65 Days to ReShaping it all....I am hoping it is not too late to join in... I am really enjoying her book and recommend it......

http://reshapingitallwithcandace.blogspot.com/search/label/65%20Days%20to%20Reshaping%20It%20All

Not to mention.... Gina.. from SkinnyTaste.... wow... we have been eating really well thanks to all of her recipes... so yummy we have not been disappointed yet...

http://www.skinnytaste.com/

On the Crafty front... I am busy creating 3 different sets of invitations..... All due shortly... so between working on me... I am working on these invites.. I can't wait to share them with you....

Also.... May 10th is coming quickly and Scrap~tures reveal...I have to admit this has taken a back seat this month.. but I will have Kristine Davidson's Exclusive Sketch done.. this is a great kit... you will not be disappointed....

And I wont forget to do My project 12 layout for April either... I got some great photos of our trip to Manitoulin for Easter... Here is a picture of me with my Nephew David... on the day of his baptism... we were so fortunate to be able to be there for this...



Anyway...that is my update....

Thanks for stopping by... Wow......

Laurie

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great Laurie! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving Reshaping it All! I should really pull out my 30 day shred too...that so makes me sweat!

    P.s. I am doing a Reshaping It All giveaway on my blog: http://fillmythirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete