blog background

Thursday, June 9, 2011

30 Day Shred {Week 2}

I can't believe we are at week 2 already... and today was the last day of work out ONE!! I love workout ONE!!! I have been able to keep up and do it everyday...Still doing the beginner push ups..but I do try one or two regular ones...but that is as far as I get...Bring on Level TWO....

I have to say that I am proud of myself for someone who never used to work out at all to be on Day 9 of Month number 2 of the 30 day Shred...Wow that is a huge accomplishment... I have the motivation and the drive to succeed in this adventure. I have had a lot of help.. after reading Re-Shaping it all by Candace Cameron Bure http://www.reshapingitallwithcandace.blogspot.com/
which opened my eyes and kept them open...And of course the support of Greg (My DH) and the boys...How could I fail... I have always said that the only thing I am going to gain through all of this is confidence and that I have...

My Goals for next week:

•Drink more water I am trying for 10 cups per day
•Do exercises at my desk during the day
•Wake up Earlier to do the 30day Shred DVD before work...and on weekends... 5:40 am...(AHHH)
•Instead of sitting down and watching the boys soccer...I am going to walk the field...at least at practises


Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

PS... Scraptures Reveal will be posted on the 15th this month due to the Postal Strike... FUN TIMES!! I have not forgot about my hobby...

3 comments:

  1. You're doing great! Keep up the good work! Your goals for this week are good ones and very attainable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so great. Wonderful goals. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete