blog background

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Finally...

Ok...so you are all wondering (well maybe not all but some for sure)...where the heck have I been... so I thought I would do a little bit of an update... I have not been blogging for awhile and for that I apologize...life has gotten super duper busy and I had to focus on my family.... Alot has changed in my life over the last few months... and all I will say is it is for the better... I am still on my weight loss journey although that got put on the back burner as well and with 15 pounds to go....I will get there...
On a crafty note... I am back at it... Scrapbooking became a throne in my side...I used to love it and then it became a chore and something I had to do...now I am back at scrapbooking for myself.. and I love it...
Well with that being said.....Saturday is National Scrapbook Day... and I have been asked by the New Owner of Scraptures to help with their blog hop...how could I resist...so I have been scrapbooking again for me but also for scraptures.... YEAH!! boy have I missed it... so stay tuned to Saturday....and let the blog hopping begin...and while you are at it check out scraptures website... New Owner,,, New Look,,, same great place to hang out... and chat..http://scrapturesblog.blogspot.ca/

Laurie

2 comments:

  1. It is awesome that you are back to scrapping and having fun with it again Laurie! Can't wait to see what you have been up to. It has been forever since I bothered to even really look at my stuff, never mind really try to create with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooooray!!! Glad that you are back to scrappin' and bloggin'

    ReplyDelete